These instructions are applicable to ShipWorks versions 4.6 and earlier.
When you add a Yahoo! store to ShipWorks 4.6 or earlier, you must set up a special email account that ShipWorks will use to download your orders. You'll need to log onto your store administration panel, set up the email account, and configure Yahoo! to automatically send new order notifications to that email account. Then you'll go back and finish the ShipWorks store setup wizard. When you're all finished, ShipWorks can then automatically check the email account for new orders, and download the new order information from the XML embedded in the email.
1. In ShipWorks, click Manage > Stores, then click the Add Store button.
2. Choose Yahoo! from the dropdown list.
3. Click the Setup Email Account... button.
4. Leave this screen open while you go log into your Yahoo! store online and follow the instructions below to "Create and Configure the Yahoo! Email Account for ShipWorks Downloads."
5. Enter the new email account information into the Account Setup screen and then follow the remaining on screen instructions provided by the store setup wizard.
Create and Configure the Yahoo! Email Account for ShipWorks Downloads
Important: This email account should not be checked manually. The account is only intended to be used for new order notifications and to be checked by ShipWorks.
- Sign in to your Yahoo! Small Business account.
- Click the Email Control Panel link that is listed under the Go To heading.
- Choose the POP-only Account option, and then click the Create Email Account button. Enter your Yahoo! Security Key to continue.
- Enter the name of the email account (we recommend shipworks). Enter and verify the password for the account.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions and click the Create Account button.
- You should be presented with a screen that confirms the account was created.
- Click the Store Manager link that is listed under the Go To heading.
- Click the Order Emails link that is listed under the Order Settings heading. Enter your Yahoo! Security Key to continue.
- Under the Automatic Order Processing section, configure the following settings:
- Email To: Enter the email address you created above, such as SW@yourdomain.com
- Send: Select the Immediately option.
- Format: Select the XML Format option.
- Click the Done button.
- Click the Publish Order Settings link in your store manager.
Downloading \ Resending Old Orders
Sign in to your Yahoo! Small Business account.
Click the Store Manager link that is listed under the Go To heading.
Click the Order Emails link that is listed under the Order Settings heading. Enter your Yahoo! Security Key to continue.
Click the Resend... button.
Select the range of orders you would like to resend, and click Resend.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Customer Care Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.