You can set a default printer for every template you use in ShipWorks and change that default at any time. Your invoices, packing slips, reports, and labels can all be set to go to the same default printer, or you can set a different default printer for each one.
Please note: By default packing slip, invoice, and commercial invoice templates are designed to be printed to a standard 8.5 x 11 inch printer. The thermal label template is designed to be printed to a thermal printer.
First Things First
For this example we will select the default printer for the standard invoice template. However, the procedure of selecting a default printer is the same for any ShipWorks template.
1. In ShipWorks, go to Manage > Templates.
2. On the Template Manager screen, expand the Invoices folder by clicking the + to the left of the folder.
3. Next, select the Standard invoice and click the EDIT button.
4. On the Template Editor screen, click on the Settings tab. Then click on the Printing option.
5. From the Printer drop-down menu, select the printer that you wish to be the default for the template.
6. With the printer now selected, click Save and then Close.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Customer Care Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.