To adjust the page margins for labels, you will likely need to recalibrate your printer and/or adjust the page margins via the label’s template.
In this example, we will be recalibrating a label that uses the “Standard Label” template. Calibrating a label (through ShipWorks) is only available through the “Standard Label” template, and the “Label with Invoice” template (or if you have added a custom template, like a 4x6 template).
You cannot recalibrate a printer from for a “Thermal” label template type.
1. Go to Manage > Templates.
Example 1.1: Navigating to your template settings.
2. Expand () the “Labels” folder.
Example 1.2: Your “Labels” folder.
3. Select the template you will be printing with and click "Edit". In this example, we will be using the “Standard” template.
Example 1.3: Editing your "Standard" label template.
4. Click the “Settings” tab. Then, click “Printing” from the left-side menu.
Example 1.4: Navigating to your "Standard" template's printing settings.
5. On the “Printing” tab, click “Calibrate Printer”.
Example 1.5: Calibrating your printer.
6. Select your printer (and print source) from the drop-down menu. Click “Next”.
Example 1.6: Selecting your printer and print source.
7. Select your paper size from the drop-down menu (and set the dimensions, if necessary) and click “Print”.
Example 1.7: Printing a new page.
8. Read and enter your results on the vertical and horizontal text boxes. Click “Finish”, “Save”, and “Close”. Try printing your label again.
Example 1.8: Entering your results.