You can adjust the margins on custom label sheets.
1. Go to Manage > Templates.
2. Expand () the “Labels” folder.
3. Select the template you will be printing with.
4. Click the “Settings” tab and click “Labels” from the left-side menu.
5. On your “Labels” menu, select the custom label template you want to adjust and click “Edit”.
Please note: You cannot edit existing label sheets unless they are custom label sheets. In this example, we will be using the dimensions for a “Custom 4x6” label.
6. On the “Custom Label Sheets” screen, make the necessary adjustments under the “Page Margins” section.
7. Click “OK” to save changes.
8. Click “Save” and “Close”.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Customer Care Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.