ShipWorks allows you to create and manage multiple users, each with its' own username, password and specific permissions. This article will guide you through how to create a new user in ShipWorks.
First Things First
Please be sure that you are logged into ShipWorks as a user with administrator rights.
1. In ShipWorks, click on the Manage tab and then on the Users button.
2. On the Manage Users screen, click the New User button.
3. Enter the new user's account information (username, email address, password), then select the type of user you are creating. (Standard or Administrator). Also select the UI Mode that you would like the user to open into when logging into ShipWorks. (Batch Mode or Order Lookup Mode)
4. (a) Standard users: Select the rights you want the user to have. Be sure to scroll down and specify rights per individual store. If you have already created this type of user, you can just use the Copy Rights From option to copy rights from another user and apply it to this profile. Click Next.
(b) Administrators: Just click Next.
5. Click Finish and then Close.
Users can log on or off of ShipWorks without restarting it by clicking the ShipWorks logo on the top left of the screen.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Customer Care Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.