ShipWorks allows you to easily modify the packing slip or invoice templates so that they display a thumbnail image of the products on the order. This article will guide you through how to enable thumbnail images.
1. In ShipWorks, click on the Manage tab and then on the Templates button.
2. In the Template Manager expand either the Invoices or the Packing Slips folder. Then, select the packing slip or invoice on which you would like to display thumbnail images.
3. Next, click on the Code tab. Then, locate the line of code <xsl:variable name="thumbnailsEnabled" select="false()" />. Change the word false to true. Leave all of the other code exactly as it is.
4. Click Save. Then, click Close.
5. Your packing slip or invoice template now contains an additional Image column which displays the item's thumbnail image.
Things to Know
Not all online cart systems allow downloading images into ShipWorks. In addition, not all ShipWorks customer subscription plans support editing templates and reports.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Customer Care Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.