After enabling UPS Mail Innovations within ShipWorks, you may want to create a profile that applies specific defaults to your shipments.
1. Go to Manage > Shipping Settings.
2. Select UPS from the left-side menu and select the "Shipments" tab.
3. Click the blue Defaults – UPS link.
4. Select your UPS Mail Innovations service.
5. Select USPS Delivery Confirmation as the default confirmation.
6. Select your endorsement type.
7. Under "Classification", select Irregular as your package type (or as needed).
8. Enter your Cost Center in the correct text box, and replace "CompanyName" (under Package ID) with your company's name.
9. Click "OK" to save changes. Click "Close" to return to your main ShipWorks screen. This will now prompt these options to appear (by default) when you process orders with UPS.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Customer Care Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.