Processing WorldShip Shipments using Hands-Off (a ‘batch-able’ method)
1. In WorldShip, start the Hands-Off monitoring, and set the Wait Time, Initial Time to be 1 minute (or as desired). Navigate to WorldShip > Import/Export Data > Hands-Off Shipping… > Start. This will attempt to automatically run the import every one minute in order to process the shipments that were processing in ShipWorks using Provider: UPS (WorldShip).
2. In ShipWorks, process shipment as normal (Home > Ship Orders) using Provider: UPS (WorldShip).
Processing WorldShip Shipments using Keyed Import
1. In ShipWorks, process shipment as normal (Home > Ship Orders) using Provider: UPS (WorldShip).
2. In WorldShip start the Keyed Import method (if it’s not already open) by clicking WorldShip > Import/Export Data > Keyed Import > choose the Import from ShipWorks for Keyed Import map.
3. Input the ShipWorks order number into the yellow Keyed Import box. Then press Tab or Enter on your keyboard > Process Shipment in WorldShip.
If you need assistance setting up WorldShip to work with ShipWorks, please see "Setting up WorldShip."
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Customer Care Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.