Please note: You will need to know what template you're using to send an email. Unless you've customized your set up, you would be using the following templates:
For automatic email notifications, you would be using the Shipment Notification email template.
For emailing labels, you would be using the Standard label template.
1. In ShipWorks, go to Manage > Templates.
2. Select the template you would like to modify and click Edit. In this example, we will be modifying the Shipment Notification email template. (By default, this is the template that is used to send out tracking information to your customer,)
Example 1.1: This example is selecting the Email Notification template to modify.
3. Click the Settings tab.
4. Select Email from the left-side menu.
5. Type your message into the subject line textbox.
Example 1.2: Modify the subject line field and save the changes.
6. Click Save to save the changes, and then click Close.
Test your settings by right-clicking an order, and select Compose Email > Select your modified email template. A Compose Email box should display, with the subject line reflecting the changes.
Example 1.3: Your changes are reflected in the Compose Email screen.
If you're still having difficulties making these changes, please do not hesitate to contact us to help troubleshoot the issue further.