ShipWorks allows for you to have multiple stores connected to ShipWorks with each store having its' own address. You can then configure ShipWorks so that the correct store address is selected automatically when shipping your orders. This article will guide you through:
- Entering/Modifying Your Store Address
- Selecting the Store's Address for Shipping Labels
- Using Your Store Address as the Default Origin Address
Entering/Modifying Your Store's Address
1. In ShipWorks, click on the Manage tab and then on the Stores button.
2. Select the store you want to modify and click the Edit button.
2. Select Store Address. Then, enter or update the store address information as needed.
3. Click OK.
4. Repeat these steps for the remaining stores you want to modify (as necessary). When finished, click Close.
Manually Selecting You Store's Address for Shipping Labels
When processing a shipping label, you can easily select the address associated to the Store to use as the From address for the shipping label. To do so:
1. On the Ship Orders screen or within the Shipping Panel (v5.8 or later), expand the From section.
2. Then, click the Origin: drop-down menu and select Store Address.
3. Process your shipping label. The address of the store associated to the order will print on the label as the From address.
Using Your Store Address as the Default Origin Address
1. Click on the Manage tab and then on the Ship Orders button.
2. Select the shipping provider for which you would like to set the default origin address. If you have multiple shipping providers configured in ShipWorks, you'll need to repeat these steps for each shipping provider.
3. On the Settings tab, click on the blue link for Defaults - [your shipping provider].
4. Click the Origin: drop-down menu and select Store Address.
6. Click OK and then Close to save changes.
Remember to follow the above steps for each shipping provider that you wish to set the Store Address as the default origin address.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Customer Care Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.