You can successfully connect your OrderDesk (Foxycart) store with ShipWorks using an integration point available in OrderDesk . Just think of the integration point as a bridge, connecting ShipWorks with your OrderDesk store.
These instructions assume that you've downloaded and installed ShipWorks and are in the process of adding a store. It also assumes that you have an OrderDesk account and know your log-on credentials (username/password).
Enabling the ShipWorks Integration of Your OrderDesk Store
1. Log on to your OrderDesk store, using your email address and password.
Example 1.1: Log on to your OrderDesk store.
2. Once you have logged in, navigate to Integrations > Manage Integrations.
Example 1.2: Select Manage Integrations from the left-side menu.
3. Navigate to the Shipping and Fulfillment tab, find ShipWorks and click Enable.
Example 1.3: Enable the ShipWorks integration.
You are now ready to connect your OrderDesk store with ShipWorks.
Using OrderDesk with ShipWorks
1. Open ShipWorks and navigate to Manage > Stores > Add New.
(If you don't have a store already setup in ShipWorks, open ShipWorks and click the Logo button > Log On. This will take you to your Add Store Setup.)
2. Select OrderDesk from the drop-down menu and click Next.
Example 1.4: Select OrderDesk from the drop-down menu.
3. Enter the username, password, and generic module URL information (from your OrderDesk screen) into the ShipWorks program.
Example 1.5: Enter your module information into ShipWorks.
4. Once this information is entered, click Next (in ShipWorks).
5. Continue with the on-screen instructions and click Finish.
6. To import your orders into ShipWorks, click the Download button.
Need more help? Ask us a question and one of our customer support people in St. Louis will get back to you.