You can successfully connect your Zenventory store with ShipWorks by entering your Zenventory username and generating/using a secure key via your Zenventory account.
Retrieving your Zenventory Secure Key
1. Log on to your Zenventory account, using your username and password.
Example 1.1: Log on to your Zenventory store.
2. Once you have logged in, navigate to Admin > Users.
Example 1.2: Select Users from the Admin menu.
3. Edit your existing user and scroll down to the secure key field. If a secure key exists, move to the next section. If one does not exist, click Generate and then click Save This User.
Example 1.3: Edit your user to find the secure key.
You are now ready to connect your Zenventory store with ShipWorks.
Using Zenventory with ShipWorks
1. Open ShipWorks and navigate to Manage > Stores > Add New.
(If you don't have a store already setup in ShipWorks, open ShipWorks and click the Logo button > Log On. This will take you to your Add Store Setup.)
2. Select Zenventory from the drop-down menu and click Next.
Example 1.4: Select Zenventory from the drop-down menu.
3. Enter the username you use to log into your Zenventory store as your username. Use your secure key (step 3 above) as your password and click Next.
Example 1.5: Enter your credentials into ShipWorks.
4. Once this information is entered, click Next (in ShipWorks).
5. Continue with the on-screen instructions and click Finish.
6. To import your orders into ShipWorks, click the Download button.
Need more help? Ask us a question and one of our customer support people in St. Louis will get back to you.