Shipping hazardous materials (like batteries or dry ice) or alcohol you must submit SEL 169 Form )for alcohol) or the OP-900 Form (for hazardous materials). When you process the shipment in ShipWorks, if you indicate that the shipment includes dangerous goods or alcohol, ShipWorks will send the information electronically to FedEx and print the appropriate forms when you create the label.
1. Select an order that you want to process (one with hazardous goods, dry ice, or alcohol), right-click it and select Ship Orders.
Example 1.1: Select an order and choose Ship Orders.
2. On the Ship Orders screen, make any modification to the Ship To/Ship From addresses and any other shipment details.
Example 1.2: Modify the shipment details.
3. Expand the Other Package Options section.
Example 1.3: Locate the Other Package Details section.
4. If applicable, select the FedEx Priority Alert from the drop-down menu.
Example 1.4: Select the FedEx Priority Alert from the drop-down.
5. If applicable, select the "This package contains alcohol" checkbox.
Example 1.5: Indicate if the package contains alcohol.
6. If applicable, input the dry ice weight (that will be added to your shipment weight total).
Example 1.6: Indicate if the package contains alcohol.
7. If applicable, select the "This package contains dangerous goods" checkbox and select information (material type, accessibility type, emergency contact name (offeror) and phone number, packaging info, and transport by cargo aircraft option) relevant to your shipment.
Example 1.7: Modify the dangerous goods section to reflect your shipment.
8. Make any other modifications. When finished, click Create Label to process your shipment.
Example 1.8: Click Create Label to process your shipment.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Customer Care Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.