These instructions assume that you have successfully installed ShipWorks, set up a store, and set up your FedEx account.
1. Select an order you will be shipping internationally, right-click it, and select Ship Orders.
Example 1.1: Choose an order to ship internationally.
2. Modify your shipment details and any other shipment options (package details, signature and reference, billing, email notifications, and so on).
Example 1.2: Verify that your shipment details are correct.
3. Click the Customs tab. (If you do not see a Customs tab, navigate to the Ship To address and make sure that the ship to destination is an international address.)
Example 1.3: Click the Customs tab.
4. Under the B13A filing option, select Filed Electronically from the drop-down menu.
Example 1.4: Select filed electronically to indicate that you won't be attaching physical copies of customs documentation to the shipment.
5. Complete the Contents section (required) and NAFTA sections (if applicable). More information about completing these sections can be found here.
Example 1.5: Complete the Contents and NAFTA sections.
6. Expand the Commercial Invoice section, enable the Create Commercial Invoice checkbox and the File Electronically checkbox.
Example 1.6: Indicate that you would like to send the commercial invoice electronically.
7. Use the fields below to complete the Commercial Invoice section (with your shipment's information).
Example 1.7: Complete the Commercial Invoice section.
8. When finished, click Create Label to process your shipment.
Example 1.8: Create a label and process your shipment.
Need more help? Ask us a question and one of our customer support people in St. Louis will get back to you.