Quickfilters are filters that work "behind the scenes" of ShipWorks. They aren't viewable from your main Filters panel, but help direct ShipWorks overall workflow. They are designed for every day tasks that you don't need to keep your eye on. These instructions will show you how to create a Quickfilter that contains any shipment with a thermal label.
An example of how to use this filter can be seen on how to configure a default thermal printer.
1. In ShipWorks, navigate to Manage > Shipping Settings.
2. Select a postage provider from the left-side menu. In this example, we're going to select FedEx.
3. Click the Printing tab and then select the first drop-down menu. In this example, the field is blank.
Example 1.1: Select the drop-down menu to access your Quickfilter create option.
4. Click the Create link.
Example 1.2: Click Create to create a Quickfilter.
5. Name your Quickfilter "Thermal".
Example 1.3: Name your Quickfilter.
6. Click the green Add Condition button and modify the conditions as follows:
a) Provider > Actual Label Format.
b) Leave Equals as is.
c) Use the drop-down menu to select Thermal (Any).
Example 1.4: Set your filter's conditions.
7. Click OK to save changes.
8. Click Close to exit. You can now use this Quickfilter in your printing rules and actions.
Need more help? Ask us a question and one of our awesome customer support people in St. Louis will get back to you.