These stores have modules that allow them to connect to ShipWorks. Please click the name of your store type for instructions on adding your store.
Click here to view a complete list of all supported marketplaces, stores, and platforms.
Adding Other Module-Based Stores
If your store platform is not directly integrated with ShipWorks, you may use a Generic Module or Generic-File to use ShipWorks. We have a Generic Module Development Guide that you and your developer can use to help you create module that enables ShipWorks to communicate with your store. Once you've created the module, you place it in your store directory, and then enter the module URL into ShipWorks in the add store wizard. If you have developed a generic-module integration to ShipWorks, here's how you'll add your store:
- In ShipWorks go to Manage > Stores > Add Store > Generic Module
- Enter the following information for your Generic Module Store:
- Enter the username and password, this is usually a password given to you by the developer of the Generic Module integration
- Enter the module URL for the integration, this is a URL that the developer of the module should be able to provide you.
- Click Next and follow the prompts to enter the requested information about your business.
4. Once you click the Finish button, ShipWorks will automatically download the orders for the store as directed during setup.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Customer Care Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.