Table of Contents
ShipWorks connects directly to your Network Solutions nsCommerceSpace account. With one click, or on an automated schedule, your orders are downloaded from Network Solutions nsCommerceSpace. As soon as you process a shipment, ShipWorks communicates the updated order status, shipping method and tracking information back to Network Solutions nsCommerceSpace.
This article will guide you through the process of connecting your Network Solutions store to the ShipWorks software.
First Things First
This article assumes the following:
1. You have ShipWorks installed and are logged into ShipWorks as a user with administrator rights.
2. You have your Network Solutions admin username and password.
1. Launch the ShipWorks application and log in as a user with administrator permissions.
2. Click on the Manage tab. Then, click the Stores button.
3. Next, click on the Add Store button.
4. From the What Platform do you sell on? drop-down menu, select Network Solutions. Then, click Next.
3. Click the "Create Login Token..." button.
4.You'll be directed to the NetworkSolutions site. Enter your store Web Address, store Super Admin Username and your store Super Admin Password, then click Submit. Close that window when you see the confirmation screen.
5. Now, back in ShipWorks, verify that your NetworkSolutions token has been imported. Then, click Next.
Great! You are connected. Now, you will need to fill out a few more screens.
6. On the Store Information screen, enter your Store Name: and Address:. Then, click Next.
11. Enter the additional Contact Information: for your store. Then, click Next.
Note: This information is optional.
12. Select how much order history you would like to download into ShipWorks during your initial download. The default is to download 30 Days of order history into ShipWorks. You can modify this by clicking on the Edit link.
13. Verify that the settings for When the shipment is processed: are correct. Typically, you would leave the checkbox for Update my online orders with the shipment details checked.
14. Click Next and then Finish. Then, click Close.
Your orders will begin to download into ShipWorks automatically.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Customer Care Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.