Connecting ShipWorks to your SearchFit store is easy. This article will guide you through the steps to get connected.
First Things First
In order to connect ShipWorks to your SearchFit store you will first need to configure SearchFit to allow the ShipWorks application to connect. Don't worry, it is super easy and we will guide you through the steps below. You will need administrative access to your SearchFit eCommerce Platform.
Setting Up SearchFit
1.Log into your SearchFit admin site.
2. In the SearchFit admin panel, click the Settings tab.
3. Scroll down to the Order Processors section and then click the ShipWorks icon.
4. Next, you will need to configure SearchFit to connect to the correct version of ShipWorks.
- Change the "Is Enabled" dropdown to Yes.
- Change the ShipWorks Version to ShipWorks 3+
5. Now, let's create the Web Services Key needed to connect to ShipWorks:
- Click "Configure Per User" under SETTINGS on the left, and then select the Web Services tab.
- Click the Generate button
- Click the Update button.
6. Go back to the main Settings tab, click the Update button. Then, copy the newly generated Password. You'll need to enter that into ShipWorks in just a moment.
Connecting ShipWorks to SearchFit
7. If you have not done so already, launch the ShipWorks application and log into ShipWorks as an administrator. Once logged in, click on the Manage tab, then the Stores button, and then click Add Store.
8. From the What platforms do you sell on? drop-down menu, select SearchFit. Then, click the Next button.
9. Enter your store connection information from SearchFit:
- Enter the username and the password that you generated in your SearchFit store settings (steps 5 and 6 above).
- Enter the "Service URL" as the Module URL.
Then, click Next.
10. Enter the information requested by the Setup Wizard on the next few screens.
11. Click Finish, and you're all set! ShipWorks will automatically download your first batch of orders as specified during the setup.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Customer Care Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.