ShipWorks supports Amazon Seller Fulfilled Prime shipping as a premium integration with the Amazon Buy API. ShipWorks assess a 20 cent per shipment fee, in addition to your ShipWorks monthly subscription fees, for all Amazon Seller Fulfilled Prime shipments processed within ShipWorks.
See this article for a list of Frequently Asked Questions related to shipping Amazon Self-Fulfilled Prime orders with ShipWorks.
First Things First
If you have qualified for Amazon's Seller Fulfilled Prime shipping program and want to use Amazon as your shipper in ShipWorks, you must first:
- Submit a support ticket or give us a call to request that we enable the Amazon shipper option on your ShipWorks setup.
Set up Amazon as a shipper in ShipWorks. (You can do this now, or you can set it up when you ship your first Amazon Prime order via Amazon).
Note: Shipping an Amazon Self Fulfilled Prime order using the Amazon shipping provider can only be done from the Ship Orders screen in ShipWorks.
1. Select the Amazon Prime order(s) you wish to ship.
2. Next, open the Ship Orders screen by clicking on the Home tab and then on the Ship Orders button or by clicking on the Ship Orders button in the Shipping panel.
3. Verify that Amazon is selected as the Provider. Then, configure the shipment by selecting the Service:, Weight:, Dimensions:, Confirmation: and Insurance: settings for the shipment.
You might notice that some options normally seen on the Ship Orders Service tab are unavailable here. With Amazon Prime orders, certain information, such as the ship-to address, is pulled directly from the Amazon order and is not editable or visible in ShipWorks.
4. Once the shipment is properly configured, click the Create Label button to generate the shipping label.
If you have set up Amazon as a shipper, the label will be printed to the default printer selected.
If you have not yet set up Amazon as a shipper, the Amazon Setup Wizard will walk you through this setup now.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Customer Care Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.