1. Visit https://registration.shipworks.com and sign up for your new ShipWorks Account. Your ShipWorks free trial is activated immediately and the first month is complimentary! When you register for your ShipWorks account you'll have the option to create a new complimentary (no monthly service fee) Stamps.com account for USPS.
2. Click the Download ShipWorks button and then look in the bottom left of your screen to find the downloaded file and open it. This will be a file with a name like "ShipWorksSetup.exe."
3. Follow the instructions provided by the ShipWorks setup wizard to complete installation.
ShipWorks is now installed. Your next step is to open ShipWorks and connect it to a database (or create a new one) so you can start shipping. Please choose the appropriate option for you:
- New to ShipWorks? See Getting Started with ShipWorks.
Adding a Store to ShipWorks
- Connect to a ShipWorks database running on another computer
- Connect to a ShipWorks database backup you have saved
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Customer Care Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.