These instructions are for new users who just completed the Install and set up ShipWorks account instructions.
NOTE: Existing or former ShipWorks users may refer to our help for connecting to ShipWorks on another computer or restoring a backup:
- Connect to a ShipWorks database running on another computer
- Connect to a ShipWorks database backup you have saved
1. Launch ShipWorks and select Start from scratch. Please be patient while ShipWorks installs the necessary database application. (ShipWorks will install Microsoft SQL Express LocalDB by default but all modern versions of Microsoft SQL Server are compatible.)
2. Enter the Email address and Password you used to register for your ShipWorks account. If you have not registered at ShipWorks.com yet, click the "I don't have a ShipWorks account" link and follow the on-screen instructions to sign up.
3. Choose one of your selling platforms. (If you have more than one, just choose one and you'll add the rest later. Which one you choose to enter first does not matter to any later operations).
4. Each store or platform's configuration is unique, follow the instructions noted on-screen as prompted, clicking Next to proceed through each section. If you're stuck adding your platform, use the search above to locate and follow the instructions specific to connecting ShipWorks with your platform or take a look at the Adding Your Stores help section.
5. When you see this Setup Complete message, click the Finish button.
ShipWorks will immediately download any orders from the store, as directed by your preferences during setup in step 4.
Next up? Ship your first order!
For more detailed instructions, please download the attached ShipWorks Getting Started Guide.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Customer Care Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.