Table of Contents
SellerVantage recently updated the address (URL) ShipWorks uses to connect to your SellerVantage store making it is necessary to update the URL in the ShipWorks software. This article will guide you through how to check and update the SellerVantage URL in ShipWorks.
First Things First
ShipWorks version 5.12 or later allows you to modify your SellerVantage URL. You can check your version of ShipWorks by clicking on the Help tab and then clicking the About ShipWorks button.
If you are on a version prior to v5.12.0, please upgrade to the latest version of ShipWorks prior to continuing with this article.
1. In ShipWorks, click on the Manage tab and then on the Stores button.
2. Select your SellerVantage store and then click on the Edit button.
3. Select Store Connection from the left side of the Store Settings screen.
4. Check the URL: field. If the URL is listed as http://app.sellervantage.com/shipworksv3/, this is incorrect. Update the URL from the below list.
- SellerVantage Customers: https://sifm.sellervantage.com/shipworksv3/
- CrossPostIt Customers: https://app.crosspostit.com/shipworksv3/
5. After updating the URL, click on the OK button and then Close.
Still Need Help
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Customer Care Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.