This article will assist you with shipping your first order. Once you have installed ShipWorks, added your store(s) and your shipping provider(s), this article will guide you through using the Shipping panel to quickly generate your first shipping label.
First Things First
If you need assistance with installing the ShipWorks software, with adding your store(s) to ShipWorks, or with adding your shipping providers, please see the following articles:
Once you have ShipWorks installed it is easy to quickly generate a shipping label using the Shipping Panel. Here's how:
1. Select the order you wish to ship by clicking on it. The order will be highlighted in blue. You can easily locate an order in ShipWorks by entering the order number or the customer's name into the Search All Orders box.
2. Select the Shipping Provider from the Provider: drop-down menu in the Shipping panel.
3. Configure the correct Service, Packaging, Weight, and Dimensions in the Shipment Details section of the Shipping Panel.
4. Review the rates for your configured shipment in the Rates panel. You can select any of the services shown in the Rates panel by clicking on it.
5. Click the Create Label button to process the shipment and print the shipping label.
That's it. Your label will print to your label printer.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Customer Care Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.