ShipWorks connects directly to your Jet.com account. With one click, or on an automated schedule, your orders are downloaded from Jet.com. As soon as you process a shipment, ShipWorks communicates the updated order status, shipping method and tracking information back to Jet.com.
This article will guide you through connecting your Jet.com account to the ShipWorks software.
First Things First
Before you connect Jet.com to ShipWorks there are a few things you will need:
- Your Jet.com API User and Secret. If you are unsure of what these are, please reach out to Jet.com support for assistance with obtaining them.
- You will need to be running ShipWorks version 5.17or later installed. You can see the version of ShipWorks you are running by clicking on the Help tab and then on the About ShipWorks button. Click here for assistance with upgrading your version of ShipWorks.
- You will need to be logged into ShipWorks as a user with administrator rights.
1. In ShipWorks, click on the Manage tab and then on the Stores button.
2. Click on the Add Store button.
3. Select Jet.com from the What platform do you sell on ? drop-down menu. Then, click Next.
4. Enter your Jet.com API User: and Secret: into the appropriate fields and click the Next button.
5. Enter the Name for your store and the store Address on the Store Information screen. Then, click Next.
6. Enter the additional Contact Information for your store (optional). Then, click the Next button.
7. Select how much order history you would like to download into ShipWorks during your initial download. The default is to download 30 Days of order history into ShipWorks. You can modify this by clicking on the Edit link.
8. Verify that the settings for When the shipment is processed: are correct. Typically, you would leave the checkbox for Update my online orders with the shipment details checked.
9. Click Next and then Finish. Then, click Close.
Your Jet.com orders will begin to download automatically.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Customer Care Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.