Table of Contents
ShipWorks connects directly to your Zentail store. With one click, or on an automated schedule, your orders are downloaded from Zentail. As soon as you process a shipment, ShipWorks communicates the updated order status, shipping method and tracking information back to Zentail.
This article will guide you through the steps of adding your Zentail store to the ShipWorks software.
First Things First
Before you connect Zentail to ShipWorks there are a few things you will need:
- Your Zentail administrator Username and Password.
- You will need to be running ShipWorks version 5.27 or later. You can see the version of ShipWorks you are running by clicking on the Help tab and then on the About ShipWorks button. Click here for assistance with upgrading your version of ShipWorks.
- You will need to be logged into ShipWorks as a user with administrator rights.
Before connecting Zentail to ShipWorks you must configure the ShipWorks Setup in the integrations section of your Zentail store. Here's how:
1. Log into your Zencart administrator page.
2. Navigate to the Integrations page in Zentail.
3. Select ShipWorks from the list of integrations on the left side of the Integration Settings screen.
4. Locate the ShipWorks Settings section.
- Create the username and password you would like to use when connecting ShipWorks to Zentail.
- Enter a Title (typically ShipWorks).
5. Click the Save Settings button.
6. Locate the Store URL. You will need to copy this URL from Zentail into ShipWorks in just a few moments.
Adding Zentail to ShipWorks
1. In ShipWorks, click on the Manage tab and then on the Stores button.
2. Click on the Add Store button.
3. Select Zentail from the What platform do you sell on ? drop-down menu. Then, click Next.
4. Enter the ShipWorks Settings Username and Password you configured in Zentail previously in this article.
5. Copy the Store URL from the ShipWorks Settings screen in Zencart and paste it into the Module URL field in ShipWorks.
6. Click Next.
7. Enter the Name for your store and the store Address on the Store Information screen. Then, click Next.
8. Enter the additional Contact Information for your store (optional). Then, click the Next button.
9. Select how much order history you would like to download into ShipWorks during your initial download. The default is to download 30 Days of order history into ShipWorks. You can modify this by clicking on the Edit link.
Thirty days of order history is the maximum number of days allowed.
8. Verify that the settings for When the shipment is processed: are correct. Typically, you would leave the checkbox for Update my online orders with the shipment details checked.
9. Click Next and then Finish. Then, click Close.
Your Zentail orders will begin to download automatically.
Zentail also has information on how to configure and connect Zentail to ShipWorks. You can read it here.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Customer Care Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.