There may be times when you need to update the details of a ShipWorks user. Perhaps you need to update the password or change what areas of the ShipWorks application a user has access to. This article will guide you through editing a ShipWorks user's account details, account type, and/or account status.
First Things First
- In order to modify a ShipWorks user you must be logged into ShipWorks as a user with administrator rights.
- Administrator user accounts can only update the Username, the Email Address associated to the account and change the Password.
1. Click on the Manage tab and then on the Users button.
2. Select the user you wish to modify and click the Edit button.
3. Modify the user account information.
User Account - Modify the Username:, Email address: and Password: associated to the user account.
Account Type - Can modify a standard user to be an administrator with all ShipWorks rights and access to all areas of ShipWorks.
Account Status - Can set the user account as Active or Disabled.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Technical Support Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.