Creating a bundled product in ShipWorks allows you to group multiple single products that are sold together into a single SKU.
In our example we will be grouping four flavors of bacon into a bacon variety pack. Our store sells regular Smokehouse Bacon, Cajun Bacon, Garlic Bacon and Pepper Bacon individually in 16-ounce packages. We’d like to have a variety pack that includes all four flavors. Let’s take a look at how to create our variety pack using a bundled product.
Things to Know
Before adding a bundle to ShipWorks all of the SKUs that will be included in the bundle need to be present in the ShipWorks product catalog. In our case all four bacon flavors have already been added to the ShipWorks product catalog.
click to view full size video
1. Click the Add button to open the New Product window.
2. Check the Bundle checkbox located in the Product Options section. A new Bundled SKUs section will be added to the bottom-right corner of the window.
3. Enter all of the product details for the bundled product. (SKU, Name, Weight, Dimensions, etc.)
New Product with Bundle checked and product details entered
4. Enter the SKU and quantity for the first product to be included in the bundle into the Bundled SKUs section and click the Add button. The SKU and quantity will be added to the bundled SKUs list.
5. Repeat step 4 for each SKU that will be a part of the bundled product. (If you make a mistake, you can select a SKU and click the Delete button to remove a SKU from the bundle.
6. Once all of the bundled SKUs and quantities have been added to the bundle, click the Save button to add the bundled product to the ShipWorks product catalog.
Click here for a list of all of the articles related to the Product Catalog.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Technical Support Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.