Quickfilters are filters that work "behind the scenes" of ShipWorks. They aren't viewable from your main Filters panel, but help direct ShipWorks overall workflow. They are designed for every day tasks that you don't need to keep your eye on. These instructions will show you how to create a Quickfilter that contains any shipment with a thermal label.
1. In ShipWorks, click on the Manage tab and then on the Shipping Settings button.
2. Select the provider for which you wish to create the rule from the list of providers in the left of the Shipping Settings screen. In this example, we're going to select FedEx.
3. Click the Printing tab and then select the first drop-down menu. In this example, the field is blank.
4. Click the Create link.
5. Name your Quickfilter Thermal.
6. Click the green Add Condition button and modify the conditions as follows:
a) Provider Actual Label Format.
b) Leave Equals as is.
c) Use the drop-down menu to select Thermal (Any).
7. Click OK to save changes.
8. Click Close to exit. You can now use this Quickfilter in your printing rules and actions.