Beginning in October, all eBay users will be able to enroll in the eBay Guaranteed Delivery Program. ShipWorks version 5.17 or later supports eBay Guaranteed Delivery by allowing you to easily identify which orders require Guaranteed Delivery and by filtering orders that are flagged as Guaranteed Delivery.
This article will guide you through how to enable the Guaranteed Delivery column on the main Orders Grid in ShipWorks and how to create a filter to sort Guaranteed Delivery orders from non Guaranteed Delivery orders.
For more information about the eBay Guaranteed Delivery Program, please visit the eBay Introducing Guaranteed Delivery page.
First Things First
Before configuring Guaranteed Delivery in ShipWorks, please be sure that:
- You are running ShipWorks version 5.17 or later. You can check your version of ShipWorks by clicking on the Help tab and then on the About ShipWorks button. If you wish to upgrade, please see this article for detailed instructions.
- You are logged into ShipWorks as a user with administrator rights.
Adding the Guaranteed Delivery Column to the ShipWorks Orders Grid
Let's take a look at how to add the Guaranteed Orders column to the orders grid in ShipWorks so that you can easily identify orders that require guaranteed delivery. The Guaranteed Delivery field is a simple Yes/No field which identifies whether or not the order requires guaranteed delivery.
1. In ShipWorks, click on the View tab and then on the Grid Columns button.
2. Locate the Guaranteed Delivery (eBay) option in the Column Order and Visibility section and check the box to the left of it to make it visible in the orders grid.
3. If you wish to change the order that the columns appear on the orders grid, select the column you wish to move in the Column Order and Visibility section, then click on the Move Up or Move Down buttons.
4. Click OK.
The Guaranteed Delivery column is now visible in the orders grid.
Did you know? ... that you can sort on any grid column simply by clicking on the column heading? You can. Give it a try.
Filtering Guaranteed Delivery Orders
Now, let's take a look at how to create a filter that will show all Guaranteed Delivery orders flagged as Yes that are ready to ship. Since there is already a Ready to Ship filter in ShipWorks, we will copy it and use it as a base for our new filter.
1. Click on the Manage tab and then on the Filters button.
2. Select the Ready to Ship filter from the list of filters on the Filter Organizer screen. Then, click the Copy button.
3. Verify that your eBay store's folder is selected and then click OK.
4. Select the Ready to Ship (Copy) filter and click the Edit button.
5. Rename the filter. For this example, we will name the filter Ready to Ship - Guaranteed.
6. At the top of the Condition tab, click on the green Add Condition button. A new line will appear that says Order Total Equals $0.00.
7. Click on the blue text Order Total and select Order eBay Guaranteed Delivery. The line will change to read eBay Guaranteed Delivery Equals No.
8. Click on the No drop-down menu and select Yes.
9. Your filter should now look like this:
10. Click the OK button. Then, click Close.
You now have a filter that will show you all eBay orders that qualify for Guaranteed Delivery that are ready to ship.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Technical Support Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.
Have a comment to share about this article? We'd love to hear from you. You must be logged in to your Support Portal account to leave a comment.