For your security, eBay requires that ShipWorks does not ask you for eBay username or password. Instead, ShipWorks requires that you login to a special eBay web page which creates an eBay token that only ShipWorks can use to access your eBay account.
After you login and agree to the terms on the eBay page, a token will be created and automatically sent securely to ShipWorks.
On occasion, eBay may require that you update your login token. If you receive an error in ShipWorks that your eBay login token has expired, you will need to update your eBay login token.
This article assumes that you already have at least one active eBay store connected to your ShipWorks software.
2. Now, select the eBay store for which you wish to update the login token and then click the Edit button.
3. On the left hand side of the Store Settings screen, click on the blue link Store Connection.
4. Perfect. Now, click on the Update Login Token button. This will open a separate browser window and take you to the eBay sign in page.
5. On the eBay sign in page, enter your eBay login information and then click the Sign In button.
6. You will need to agree to the terms and conditions by clicking on the I Agree button.
7. Nice. Almost there! Now, switch back over to the ShipWorks application. You may notice that there is a spinning wheel with text saying it is waiting on you to finish authorizing ShipWorks.
Give it a moment and it will change to let you know that the eBay Login Token has been imported.
8. OK, you are all set! Click OK to close the Store Settings screen. You should now be able to continue downloading your eBay orders for this eBay store.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Technical Support Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.
Have a comment to share about this article? We'd love to hear from you. You must be logged in to your Support Portal account to leave a comment.