Table of Contents
ShipWorks allows you to change how the ShipWorks software connects to your Magento store. This might be useful when:
- You wish to connect to Magento 1 using the MagentoConnect extension rather than with the ShipWorks .php module.
- You wish to connect to Magento using the ShipWorks.php module rather than with the MagentoConnect extension.
- You have upgraded Magento 1 to Magento 2 and need to connect to your Magento 2 store.
This article will guide you through how to update your Magento store's connection method in ShipWorks.
First Things First
This article assumes that:
- You are running ShipWorks version 5.8.0 or greater.
- That you have your Magento store connected to ShipWorks.
- That you have your Magento admin username and password.
1. Launch the ShipWorks application and log in as a user with administrator rights.
2. Click on the Manage tab, then on the Stores button.
3. From the list of stores, select your Magento store and click the Edit button.
4. On the Store Settings screen, click on Store Connection.
5. On the Store Connection screen, select the correct Version of Magento. Then, enter the Account Credentials required to connect to your Magento store.
6. When you are finished entering your Magento connection information, click OK. Then, click Close.