By default, ShipWorks downloads orders from Walmart that have been created within the last seven days. You can easily update the number of days should you need to. This may prove useful, for example, if you have an order or multiple orders older than seven days for which you need to download updates or status changes from Walmart into ShipWorks.
This article will guide you through how to modify this download criteria setting.
First Things First
Please be sure that you are logged into ShipWorks as a user with administrator rights.
1. Click on the Manage tab and then on the Stores button.
2. Select your Walmart store and then click on the Edit button.
3. Click on the Store Settings link on the left side of the Store Settings screen.
4. Locate the Download Criteria section and modify the number of days in the Download orders modified in the last ____ days setting. You can select from 1 to 30 days.
Note: You can also disable this feature by unchecking the box to the left of the setting. However, with this setting disabled no order updates or status changes will be downloaded from Walmart to ShipWorks.
5. Click the OK button to exit the Store Settings screen.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Technical Support Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.