Sometimes your online store/marketplace has restrictions on email notifications sent to your customers. To disable UPS email notifications, you will have to disable Quantum View Notification for UPS and UPS Worldship in addition to disabling your email notification actions/checked your shipping settings.
2. Click on UPS (or UPS WorldShip) and click the "Shipments" tab.
3. Click on the "Defaults - UPS" link.
4. On your "Shipping Profile" screen, scroll down to the "Quantum View Notify" section. Make sure each check box (under "Ship", "Exception", and "Delivery") is blank. Click "OK" when finished.
5. Repeat this step for any additional default profiles you may have (if applicable).
6. Process a UPS shipment as normal.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Technical Support Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.
Have a comment to share about this article? We'd love to hear from you. You must be logged in to your Support Portal account to leave a comment.