1. In ShipWorks, go to Manage Templates.
2. On the left side of the Template Manager, expand () the Labels folder.
3. Select the Commercial Invoice template. Then, click on the Edit button.
4. Next, select the Settings tab and verify that the Template type: is set to Standard.
5. Select Printing from the left-side menu.
6. Your Commercial Invoice template needs to connect to your standard printer (inkjet/laser). Select your standard printer (laser, inkjet) from the Printer: drop-down menu. (In this example, we’ve selected the HP Officejet Pro 8500. Your printer model may be different.)
Please note: By default, the “Commercial Invoice” template will print 3 copies. You can adjust this number, if necessary.
7. Click the Save button and then click Close.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Technical Support Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.