These instructions are for current ShipWorks users who have previously used and installed ShipWorks on an additional computer or have re-installed ShipWorks.
This page explains how to connect your new installation of ShipWorks to a saved backup file of your ShipWorks database.
1. Open the ShipWorks application and select Get Setup.
2. Select Restore a ShipWorks database backup.
3. Select Restore into a new database. Then click Next .
4. Select where to put the backup file you're restoring. (If you're not sure, use the default settings the ShipWorks Setup wizard chooses for you. If necessary choose to Install a new instance of Microsoft SQL Server.)
5. Click Next (or click the Edit link to change the database name first, then click Next).
6. Use the Browse button to find the backup file. It's a file ending in .swb that you would have saved from your previous isntallation of ShipWorks.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Technical Support Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.