1. Log in to your 3dcart Online Store Manager at [yourstore3dcartstores.com/admin/login.asp] or with dedicated SSL at [www.yourstore.com/admin/login.asp] (Replace "yourstore" in the URLs with the name of your online store).
2. Click the Modules link on the left navigation bar.
3. Look for the SOAP API module and click on its + Icon to expand the selection.
4. Check the Enable API checkboxes, copy the API User Key to your computer's clipboard, then click the Save button in the top right.
(You can close out of this window now if you have that API user key copied).
3. Enter the Store URL and API User Key provided by 3dcart.
4. Select your time zone and then click Next.
5. Enter your store information. This will be used on invoices, packing slips, etc.
6. Enter your contact information. This will be used on email notifications.
7. Select how much order history you would like to download into ShipWorks during your initial download. The default is to download 30 Days of order history into ShipWorks. You can modify this by clicking on the Edit link.
8. When you see the Setup Complete screen, click the Finish button and do a happy dance because you're all set to ship orders!
Upon completion of the wizard, your orders will automatically be downloaded. The first download may take some time, depending on how much order history you have to download. Future regular downloads will not take this much time.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Technical Support Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.
Have a comment to share about this article? We'd love to hear from you. You must be logged in to your Support Portal account to leave a comment.