ShipWorks connects to your Cart66 (Lite or Pro) account through a third party plugin. You can download your orders and easily create shipping labels, invoices and packing lists. ShipWorks can help manage your customers, send emails and update the online status of your orders.
You can successfully connect your Cart 66 store with ShipWorks using a plug-in that connects via WordPress. Just think of the plug-in as a bridge, connecting ShipWorks with your Cart 66 store. This plug-in was created by ADV Web Design it is available for download here.
This article will guide you through the steps to connect your Cart 66 store to the ShipWorks Software.
You will also need to have a few things available before proceeding:
1. Have your WordPress login username and password.
2. Have ShipWorks installed and be logged into ShipWorks as an administrator.
We recommend that you run the latest version of the Shipworks software. This allows you to access the latest tools and features and ensures the steps in this article will work for you. For assistance with checking your version of ShipWorks or with upgrading to the latest version, please see this help article.
Learn more about the ADV Web Design ShipWorks Connector for WooCommerce
Sign-up for the ADV Web Design ShipWorks Connector for WooCommerce
Follow instructions on how to add the ShipWorks Connector plug-in to WordPress
Find written instructions in the Installation / Set up section of the page.
View the ADV Web Creation installation video.
Once the ShipWorks Connector plug-in is installed in WordPress, you are ready to connect your store to ShipWorks.
3. Enter the ShipWorks Username from Cart 66 into the Username field in ShipWorks, the ShipWorks Password into the Password field and the URL Generic Module into the Module URL field.
Great! You are connected. Now, you will need to fill out a few more screens.
7. On the Store Information screen, enter your Store Name: and Address:. Then, click Next.
8. Enter the additional Contact Information: for your store. Then, click Next.
Note: This information is optional.
9. Select how much order history you would like to download into ShipWorks during your initial download. The default is to download 30 Days of order history into ShipWorks. You can modify this by clicking on the Edit link.
10. Verify that the settings for When the shipment is processed: are correct. Typically, you would leave the checkbox for Update my online orders with the shipment details checked.
11. Click Next and then Finish. Then, click Close.
Your Cart 66 orders will begin to download into ShipWorks automatically.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Technical Support Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.
Have a comment to share about this article? We'd love to hear from you. You must be logged in to your Support Portal account to leave a comment.