Table of Contents
ShipWorks connects directly to Cloud Conversion. With one click, or on an automated schedule, your orders are downloaded from Cloud Conversion. As soon as you process a shipment, ShipWorks communicates the updated order status, shipping method and tracking information back to Cloud Conversion.
First Things First
ShipWorks supports a direct integration with Cloud Conversion beginning in ShipWorks 3.9.4 (and above), so you may need to upgrade to the newest version in order to see these features.
The instructions below assume that you've downloaded and installed ShipWorks and are in the process of adding a store. It also assumes that you have a Cloud Conevrsion/Salesforce account and know your log-on credentials (username/password).
Enabling Connections through Salesforce
1. Log on to your Salesforce.com admin panel using your Salesforce.com username and password.
2. Click your name (in the upper right-hand side) and select Setup.
3. Navigate to Develop Sites.
4. Click the New button.
5. Fill out the form with the following values:
Site Label: ShipWorks
Site Name: ShipWorks
Default Web Address (suffix for textbox): services/apexrest/CloudConversion/shipworks
Site Contact: (Search to find the user responsible for receiving site-related communications from site visitors and salesforce.com.)
Active: Enable the checkbox.
Active Site Home Page: (Click on the search tool and find your home page. In this example, we selected ShipWorks. If you are unsure of what to choose, contact the IT person who set up your CloudConversion store.)
6. Click Save.
Adding Cloud Conversion to ShipWorks
1. Open ShipWorks and navigate to Manage Stores Add New.
(If you don't have a store already setup in ShipWorks, open ShipWorks and click the Logo button Log On. This will take you to your Add Store Setup.)
2. Select Cloud Conversion from the drop-down menu and click Next.
3. Enter the your Salesforce.com username and password in the textboxes.
4. Enter your module URL information. This is the default web address in the steps above. Make sure it is the complete address with the services/apexrest/CloudConversion/shipworks added.
5. Once this information is entered, click Next.
6. Continue with the on-screen instructions and click Finish.
7. ShipWorks will automatically begin to download your orders.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Technical Support Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.