First Things First
Need More Help?
This article will guide you through connecting your eBay store to ShipWorks.
First Things First
This article assumes that you have already installed the ShipWorks software and that you have an active eBay account. Please see the related articles section at the bottom of the article if you need assistance with installing the ShipWorks software.
1. In ShipWorks, click on the Manage tab and then click on the Stores button.
2. On the Manage Stores screen, click on the Add Store button.
3. Select eBay from the What platform do you sell on? drop-down menu.
4. Click the Next button.
5. On the eBay Token screen, click on the Create Login Token button. This will launch your web browser and load the eBay login page.
6. On the eBay Sign In screen, enter your eBay store's username and password and click Sign In.
7. On the Grant application access screen, click on the Agree button.
8. Once access is granted, you will be notified that the authorization was successful. Switch back to the ShipWorks application.
9. On the eBay Token screen you will see a notice that the token was imported successfully. Click Next.
10. On the Store Information screen, verify that all information is correct and then click Next.
Note: The Store Name: is just how the store name appears within the ShipWorks application. However, the Company: field is how your customers will see the store name on packing slips, emails, invoices, etc.
11. Verify the Contact Information is correct and then click Next.
12. If you wish you can select to choose to download fewer than 7 days of orders during the initial download of orders into ShipWorks by clicking on the Edit link. The range of orders to download is from 1 to 7 days.
13. Leave the default settings for both Mark the item as Shipped in My eBay and for Mark the item as Paid in My eBay. Then, click Next.
14. Click Finish and then Close.
That's it. You are now connected to eBay. ShipWorks will automatically begin downloading your orders.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Technical Support Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.
Have a comment to share about this article? We'd love to hear from you. You must be logged in to your Support Portal account to leave a comment.