Please also have your eBay login credentials available. You will need to enter them in order to connect ShipWorks to your eBay account.
3. On the eBay Token screen, click on the Create Login Token button. This will launch your web browser and load the eBay login page.
6. On the eBay Sign In screen, enter your eBay store's username and password and click Sign In.
7. On the Grant application access screen, click on the Agree button.
8. Once access is granted, you will be notified that the authorization was successful. Switch back to the ShipWorks application.
9. On the eBay Token screen you will see a notice that the token was imported successfully. Click Next.
Great! You are connected. Now, you will need to fill out a few more screens.
1. On the Store Information screen, enter your Store Name: and Address:. Then, click Next.
2. Enter the additional Contact Information: for your store. Then, click Next.
Note: This information is optional.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Technical Support Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.
Have a comment to share about this article? We'd love to hear from you. You must be logged in to your Support Portal account to leave a comment.