Table of Contents
ShipWorks connects directly to your GeekSeller store. With one click, or on an automated schedule, your orders are downloaded from GeekSeller. As soon as you process a shipment, ShipWorks communicates the updated order status, shipping method and tracking information back to GeekSeller.
This article will guide you through how to connect your GeekSeller store to ShipWorks.
First Things First
In order to connect your GeekSeller store to ShipWorks there are a few things you will need to have in place:
1. Connecting GeekSeller to ShipWorks requires a username and password. This is not the same username and password that you use to log in to GeekSeller. Please reach out to GeekSeller to ensure that you have the correct username and password for your connection.
2. You will need to have ShipWorks v5.12.1 or later installed and to be logged into ShipWorks as a user with administrator rights.
1. In ShipWorks, click on the Manage tab and then click on the Stores button.
2. Click on the Add Store button.
3. From the What platform do you sell on? menu, select GeekSeller. Then, click Next.
Note: If you are on a version of ShipWorks earlier than version 5.12.1, please select Generic Module as the store type.
4. On the Store Setup screen, enter the Username: and Password: provided to you by GeekSeller. This is not the same username and password that you use to log in to GeekSeller.
Select the correct URL from the list below and enter it into the Module URL: field. Be sure to replace USERNAME with your username.
Then, click Next.
For Walmart store use:
For JET store use:
Great! You are connected. Now, you will need to fill out a few more screens.
5. On the Store Information screen, enter your Store Name: and Address:. Then, click Next.
6. Enter the additional Contact Information: for your store. Then, click Next.
Note: This information is optional.
7. Select how much order history you would like to download into ShipWorks during your initial download. The default is to download 30 Days of order history into ShipWorks. You can modify this by clicking on the Edit link.
8. Verify that the settings for When the shipment is processed: are correct. Typically, you would leave the checkbox for Upload the shipment tracking number checked.
9. The correct Set the online order status to: option will be automatic selected for you. We recommend leaving the default settings.
- Jet Default - Complete
- Walmart Default - Shipped
10. Click Next and then Finish. Then, click Close.
Your GeekSeller orders will begin to download into ShipWorks automatically.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Technical Support Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.
Have a comment to share about this article? We'd love to hear from you. You must be logged in to your Support Portal account to leave a comment.