Table of Contents
ShipWorks connects directly to your InstanteStore account. With one click, or on an automated schedule, your orders are downloaded from InstanteStore. As soon as you process a shipment, ShipWorks communicates the updated order status, shipping method and tracking information back to InstanteStore.
This article will guide you through the process of how to add your InstanteStore store to the ShipWorks software.
First Things First
Before you begin, you will need to have a few things available to you:
1. Your InstanteStore Merchant Admin Username and Merchant Admin Password.
2. Your ShipWork administrator username and password.
Configuring InstanteStore to Connect to ShipWorks
1. Log into your InstanteStore admin panel.
2. Click on 3rd Party Integration located in the left menu panel. Then, click on ShipWorks.
3. You will need to create a unique username and password which will be used when connecting your InstanteStore store to the ShipWorks software. On the ShipWorks Settings screen, enter the username and password you would like to use to connect ShipWorks and then click the Configure ShipWorks button.
Note: After clicking the Configure ShipWorks button, you will be prompted that ShipWorks has been configured.
4. Great!! You are now ready to add your store to the ShipWorks software. Leave the ShipWorks Settings screen open. You will need to copy the ShipWorks Module URL in just a moment.
Adding InstanteStore to ShipWorks
1. Launch the ShipWorks application and log in as a user with administrator permissions.
2. Click on the Manage tab. Then, click the Stores button.
3. Next, click on the Add Store button.
4. From the What Platform do you sell on? drop-down menu, select InstanteStore. Then, click Next.
5. Enter the Username and Password that you configured on the ShipWorks Settings screen of your InstanteStore admin panel. Then, copy the ShipWorks Module URL from the ShipWorks Settings screen of your InstanteStore admin panel and paste it into the Module URL field on the Store Setup screen in ShipWorks. Click Next.
6. On the Store Information screen, enter your Store Name: and Address:. Then, click Next.
7. Enter the additional Contact Information: for your store. Then, click Next.
Note: This information is optional.
8. Select how much order history you would like to download into ShipWorks during your initial download. The default is to download all order history into ShipWorks. You can modify this by clicking on the Edit link.
9. Select the online status from the available drop-down menu that you would like ShipWorks to update the order to after a shipment is processed. Then, click Next.
10. Click Finish.
Your InstantsStore orders will begin to download automatically.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Technical Support Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.
Have a comment to share about this article? We'd love to hear from you. You must be logged in to your Support Portal account to leave a comment.