Table of Contents
You can successfully connect your Lime Light CRM account with ShipWorks using the Third Party API account. Just think of your API connection as a bridge, connecting ShipWorks with your Lime Light store. You will need to find this information listed in your Lime Light account and then enter the information into ShipWorks.
First Things First
These instructions assume that you've downloaded and installed ShipWorks and are in the process of adding a store. It also assumes that you have a Lime Light CRM account and know your log-on credentials (username/password).
Locating Your Lime Light API Credentials
1. Log on to your Lime Light CRM Admin Panel.
2. Navigate to Admin Settings API Accounts.
3. Click the Actions drop-down menu and select Third Party API Credentials.
4. Under Third Party API Accounts, you’ll find your ShipWorks credentials (username/password).
You are now ready to enter this information into ShipWorks.
Adding LimeLight to ShipWorks
1. Open ShipWorks and navigate to Manage Stores Add New.
(If you don't have a store already setup in ShipWorks, open ShipWorks and click the Logo button Log On. This will take you to your Add Store Setup.)
2. Select Lime Light CRM from the drop-down menu and click Next.
3. Copy and paste the credentials from your Lime Light screen into the username / password fields.
4. In the Module URL field, your Lime Light CRM url followed by /admin/api/shipworks.php. Once this information is entered, click Next.
If your Lime Light CRM store's URL was https://www.joanielovestchotchkes.com, your module URL would be https://www.joanielovestchotchkes.com/admin/api/shipworks.php.
5. Continue with the on-screen instructions and click Finish.
6. Your orders will automatically begin to download into ShipWorks.