You can successfully connect your Lime Light CRM account with ShipWorks using the Third Party API account. Just think of your API connection as a bridge, connecting ShipWorks with your Lime Light store. You will need to find this information listed in your Lime Light account and then enter the information into ShipWorks.
These instructions assume that you've downloaded and installed ShipWorks and are in the process of adding a store. It also assumes that you have a Lime Light CRM account and know your log-on credentials (username/password).
So that you can be sure that you have access to all of the latest tools and features that ShipWorks has to offer and so that you can ensure the steps in this article will work for you, we recommend making sure that you are running the latest version of the ShipWorks software. For assistance with checking your version of ShipWorks or with upgrading to the latest version, please see this help article.
1. Log on to your Lime Light CRM Admin Panel.
2. Navigate to Admin Settings API Accounts.
3. Click the Actions drop-down menu and select Third Party API Credentials.
4. Under Third Party API Accounts, you’ll find your ShipWorks credentials (username/password).
You are now ready to enter this information into ShipWorks.
3. Copy and paste the credentials from your Lime Light screen into the username / password fields.
4. In the Module URL field, your Lime Light CRM url followed by /admin/api/shipworks.php. Once this information is entered, click Next.
If your Lime Light CRM store's URL was https://www.joanielovestchotchkes.com, your module URL would be https://www.joanielovestchotchkes.com/admin/api/shipworks.php.
5. Continue with the on-screen instructions and click Finish.
6. Your orders will automatically begin to download into ShipWorks.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Technical Support Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.
Have a comment to share about this article? We'd love to hear from you. You must be logged in to your Support Portal account to leave a comment.