You can successfully connect your Order Desk store with ShipWorks using an integration point available in Order Desk. Just think of the integration point as a bridge, connecting ShipWorks with your Order Desk store.
These instructions assume that you've downloaded and installed ShipWorks and are in the process of adding a store. It also assumes that you have an Order Desk account and know your log-on credentials (username/password).
Enabling the ShipWorks Integration of Your Order Desk Store
1. Log on to your Order Desk store, using your email address and password.
2. Once you have logged in, navigate to Integrations > Manage Integrations. Click on Shipping then click on the Enable button located under the ShipWorks logo.
3. Order Desk will generate a Username, Password and URL for you. Make note of the Username, Password, and Module URL. You will need this information in the following steps.
You are now ready to connect your Order Desk store with ShipWorks.
Adding Order Desk to ShipWorks
1. Click on the Manage tab and then the Stores button. Then, click Add Store.
2. Select Order Desk from the drop-down menu and click Next.
3. Enter the username, password, and generic module URL information (from your Order Desk screen) into the ShipWorks program.
4. Once this information is entered, click Next (in ShipWorks).
5. Continue with the on-screen instructions and click Finish.
Orders will automatically begin to download into the ShipWorks software.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Technical Support Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.
Have a comment to share about this article? We'd love to hear from you. You must be logged in to your Support Portal account to leave a comment.