You can successfully connect your OrderDesk store with ShipWorks using an integration point available in OrderDesk. Just think of the integration point as a bridge, connecting ShipWorks with your OrderDesk store.
These instructions assume that you've downloaded and installed ShipWorks and are in the process of adding a store. It also assumes that you have an OrderDesk account and know your log-on credentials (username/password).
Enabling the ShipWorks Integration of Your OrderDesk Store
1. Log on to your OrderDesk store, using your email address and password.
2. Once you have logged in, navigate to Integrations Manage Integrations.
3. Navigate to the Shipping and Fulfillment tab, find ShipWorks and click Enable.
4. Once ShipWorks is Enabled, click on the Settings Button.
5. Make note of the Connection Information. You will need this information in the next few steps.
You are now ready to connect your OrderDesk store with ShipWorks.
Using OrderDesk with ShipWorks
1. Open ShipWorks and navigate to Manage Stores Add Store.
2. Select OrderDesk from the drop-down menu and click Next.
3. Enter the username, password, and generic module URL information (from your OrderDesk screen) into the ShipWorks program.
4. Once this information is entered, click Next (in ShipWorks).
5. Continue with the on-screen instructions and click Finish.
6. To import your orders into ShipWorks, click the Download button.