1. Log onto your OrderDynamics store and locate your OrderDynamics Identifier, found on the store's Help
2. Click on the Manage tab and then on the Stores button. Then, click Add Store.
3. Select your store type from the dropdown and click Next.
4. Enter the integration URL and ID. (If you do not know this information, please log into your OrderDynamics store admin site and search Help About, or contact OrderDynamics support). Click Next.
5. Enter your Store Address and then click Next.
6. Select the desired store setup options:
Edit how many days ShipWorks should download the first time it downloads orders. 30 is the default, but you can click Edit and change it to whatever makes sense for you.
Select the online order status to be used after a shipment is processed in ShipWorks. If you are not sure, leave the default.
7. Click Finish, and you're all set! ShipWorks will automatically download your first batch of orders as specified during the setup.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Technical Support Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.
Have a comment to share about this article? We'd love to hear from you. You must be logged in to your Support Portal account to leave a comment.