It is easy to connect your Revolution parts store to the ShipWorks software, allowing you to use all of the great features of ShipWorks to fulfill your orders. This article will guide you through the process of setting up ShipWorks with your Revolution Parts store.
First Things First
Before you connect ShipWorks to Revolution Parts there are a few things you will need to do in the admin panel of your Revolution Parts store to ensure that you have the username, password and URL needed to connect. If you have not done so already, please complete the steps here first. Then, return to this ShipWorks article for instructions on how to connect ShipWorks.
1. Before you begin, please review the First Things First section if you have not done so already. This needs to be completed prior to connecting ShipWorks.
2. In ShipWorks, click on the Manage tab. Then, click the Stores button. On the Manage Stores screen, click on Add Store.
3. From the What store do you sell on? drop-down menu, select Revolution Parts. Then, click the Next button.
4. Enter the Username, password, and Module URL from the Revolution Parts admin panel. If you are unsure of what these are or how to obtain them, please refer to this Revolution Parts article.
Then, click the Next button.
5. Enter your Store Address and then click Next.
6. Select the desired store setup options:
- Edit how many days ShipWorks should download the first time it downloads orders. 30 is the default, but you can click Edit and change it to whatever makes sense for you.
- We recommend leaving the default for Upload the shipment tracking number. This tells ShipWorks to upload the tracking and shipment information back to Revolution Parts after a shipment is processed.
7. Click Finish, and you're all set! ShipWorks will automatically download your first batch of orders as specified during the setup.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Technical Support Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.