ShipWorks connects directly to your ShopSite account. With one click, or on an automated schedule, your orders are downloaded from ShopSite. As soon as you process a shipment, ShipWorks communicates the updated order status, shipping method and tracking information back to ShopSite.
This article will guide you through how to connect to your ShopSite store using the ShopSite OAuth API.
Prior to connecting ShipWorks to your ShopSite store, there are a few things you will need to have in place:
You will need to obtain your ShopSite Client ID, Secret Key, Authorization Code and Authorization URL. (instructions are below). Please have your ShopSite admin panel login information available.
1. Log into your ShopSite Admin Console.
2. Click on the Utilities menu and select Applications.
3. Click the Add 3rd-Party App button.
4. Enter ShipWorks into the Application Name field. Then, check all of the boxes for Grant Access To:. Click Next.
5. Your Client ID, Secret Key, Authorization Code and Authorization URL will be listed on the screen. You will need this information when adding ShopSite to ShipWorks.
When you are finished on this screen, click Done.
If you need to view your Client ID, Secret Key, Authorization Code and Authorization URL again in ShopSite, you can get to it easily.
1. In ShopSite, click on the Utilities menu and select Applications.
2. Select the application for which you would like to view the application information. Then, click the Edit button.
The Authorization Credentials will be displayed for you.
4. Copy the Client ID, Secret Key, Authorization Code and Authorization URL from the Authorization Credentials screen in ShopSite into the corresponding fields in ShipWorks. Then, click Next.
Great! You are connected. Now, you will need to fill out a few more screens.
On the Store Information screen, enter your Store Name: and Address:. Then, click Next.
Enter the additional Contact Information: for your store. Then, click Next.
Note: This information is optional.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Technical Support Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.
Have a comment to share about this article? We'd love to hear from you. You must be logged in to your Support Portal account to leave a comment.