1. Log into your Spark Pay administration / Dashboard page. Near the bottom of the Spark Pay Dashboard navigation menu click Tools Apps & Addons.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the Application List and click API Apps & Integrations.
3. Click the New button at the top right.
4. Input ShipWorks as the App Name and ShipWorks as the App Description. Then click Next.
5. Click the Select button in the Single Token Flow section.
6. Setup the permissions to grant full access to all modules. Specifically, check the boxes for all the following listed below.
View and change customer, user, or profile data
View and change order data
View and change catalog data
View and change blog, page, and other content-related data
View and change adcode, discount, and other marketing-related data
View and change theme data
(Tools Permission) Send email on behalf of the store Perform
bulk data imports
Manage custom fields
Manage custom rules
(Other Permissions) View and change configuration settings
Perform system tasks
View encrypted data
Stay logged in without expiration
7. After all the above noted options are checked, click the Save button.
8. Locate and copy (to your clipboard, CTRL+C) the Access Token value.
9. Click Finish.
3. Input your Spark Pay Store URL (like: https://shipworks.shipworks.com, or similar).
4. Paste (from your clipboard, CTRL+V) in your Access Token that you found from step 8 above.
Great! You are connected. Now, you will need to fill out a few more screens.
On the Store Information screen, enter your Store Name: and Address:. Then, click Next.
Enter the additional Contact Information: for your store. Then, click Next.
Note: This information is optional.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Technical Support Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.
Have a comment to share about this article? We'd love to hear from you. You must be logged in to your Support Portal account to leave a comment.