Table of Contents
ShipWorks connects directly to your Spark Pay account. With one click, or on an automated schedule, your orders are downloaded from Spark Pay. As soon as you process a shipment, ShipWorks communicates the updated order status, shipping method and tracking information back to Spark Pay.
First Things First
Before you set up your Spark Pay store in ShipWorks you will need to obtain connection information from within your Spark Pay administration / Dashboard webpage. Please also be sure that you can launch ShipWorks and log in with administrator rights.
Configuring Spark Pay
1. Log into your Spark Pay administration / Dashboard page. Near the bottom of the Spark Pay Dashboard navigation menu click Tools Apps & Addons.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the Application List and click API Apps & Integrations.
3. Click the New button at the top right.
4. Input ShipWorks as the App Name and ShipWorks as the App Description. Then click Next.
6. Setup the permissions to grant full access to all modules. Specifically, check the boxes for all the following listed below.
- View and change customer, user, or profile data
- View and change order data
- View and change catalog data
- View and change blog, page, and other content-related data
- View and change adcode, discount, and other marketing-related data
- View and change theme data
- (Tools Permission) Send email on behalf of the store Perform
- bulk data imports
- Manage custom fields
- Manage custom rules
- (Other Permissions) View and change configuration settings
- Perform system tasks
- View encrypted data
- Stay logged in without expiration
7. After all the above noted options are checked, click the Save button.
8. Locate and copy (to your clipboard, CTRL+C) the Access Token value.
9. Click Finish.
Adding Spark Pay to ShipWorks
1. Open ShipWorks and navigate to Manage Stores Add Store. (If you don't have a store already setup in ShipWorks, open ShipWorks and click the ShipWorks Logo button Log On. This will take you to your Add Store Setup.)
2. Select Spark Pay from the drop-down menu and click Next.
3. Input your Spark Pay Store URL (like: https://shipworks.shipworks.com, or similar).
4. Paste (from your clipboard, CTRL+V) in your Access Token that you found from step 8 above.
5.Continue entering the information requested by the Setup Wizard, clicking Next to proceed to each next screen.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Technical Support Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.