You can add your SureDone store into ShipWorks using a module that you'll obtain from SureDone. Just think of the module as a bridge, connecting ShipWorks with your SureDone store. These instructions assume that you've downloaded and installed ShipWorks, have a SureDone account, and know your log-on credentials.
Finding Your SureDone Module URL
1. Log on to your SureDone store.
2. Select PLUGINS.
3. Select ShipWorks.
4. Find the Module URL and copy it to your clipboard. You'll need to enter this information into ShipWorks.
Adding Suredone to ShipWorks
1. Open ShipWorks and navigate to Manage Stores Add New. (If you haven't already set up a store in ShipWorks, when you open ShipWorks the Add Store Setup wizard will automatically open).
2. Select SureDone from the drop-down menu and click Next.
3. Enter the username and password for your SureDone store (the same username/password that you entered earlier). Copy and paste the generic module URL information (from your SureDone store screen) into the ShipWorks program.
4. Once this information is entered, click Next (in ShipWorks).
5. Continue with the on-screen instructions and click Finish.
6. To import your orders into ShipWorks, click the Download button.